Selfeey, owner of the Selfeey website and app (“Website” / “App” respectively), respects your privacy, and seeks to comply with applicable legal requirements, including the Information Technology Act, 2000, in respect of data collection, processing and transfer.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The type of information collected from the Users, including Personal Information (as defined in paragraph 2 below) and Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined in paragraph 2 below) relating to an individual;
- The purpose, means and modes of collection, usage, processing, retention and destruction of such information; and
- How and to whom Selfeey will disclose such information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by Selfeey. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services;
- other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters.
The information collected from you by Selfeey may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules.
“Personal Information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The SPI Rules further define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
Selfeey will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without your consent.
How do we use your data?
We use your personal information for purposes that include the following:
General (users and mentors):
- Your registration for the purpose of receiving our Services, identification, communication, notification and for fulfilment of the Terms and Conditions [https://www.Selfeey.com/terms];
- Offering you personalized Services and targeted advertisements of various schemes and plans and offering you customised data insights;
- Addressing your requests, queries and complaints, if any, pertaining to our Services; taking feedback, assisting you with completion of transactions or other issues relating to the use of Services and other customer care related activities;
- Leveraging services from Selfeey.com and customising suggestions for appropriate services;
- Creating insights for corporate / business strategy and marketing operations of Selfeey.com;
- Developing machine learning algorithms and tools to improve targeting of services;
- Contacting you to provide information on new Services, features, special promotions or offers, both of the Selfeey entities and affiliates as well as third-party offers or products with whom we have a tie-up and which are relevant to use of the Services;
- Technical administration and customization of Website, and other general administrative and business purposes;
- Research and analysis for the development and improvement of products and services;
- • Disclosure as required to government authorities in compliance with applicable law;
- Carrying out our obligations in relation to any agreement with affiliate companies, Selfeey.com, our business partners or contractors;
- Investigating, enforcing and resolving any disputes or grievances; and
- Any other purpose required by applicable law.
For end users only:
- Creation and maintenance of records in electronic form in the Personal Record (PR) database for use by us and the Selfeey.com, affiliates, etc., to provide relevant services;
- Create your unified profile with analytics and insights generated through processing your personal information;
- Processing any orders/requests you may place using our Services.
For mentors only:
- For verifying your professional credentials and any representations you have made to us;
- For processing any payments made to you;
- For providing recommendations to end users based on your expertise and specialisations ;
- For providing any other service to you.
We may transfer personal information to our Group Companies and sub-contractors that help us provide our Service(s).
In the event ifSelfeey.com goes through a business activity like: merger or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your user account and personal data will likely be among the assets transferred to new ownership. You will be notified via email and via prominent notice on our websites of any such change in ownership or control. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- Your Personal Information is maintained by Selfeey in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Selfeey takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Selfeey’s business.
- No administrator at Selfeey will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. Selfeey does not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Selfeey by sending an email to techsupport@Selfeey.com You shall be liable to indemnify Selfeey due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- Selfeey makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds only its employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- art of the functionality of Selfeey is assisting the doctors to maintain and organise such information. Selfeey may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to doctors who request access to such information.
- Part of the functionality of the Selfeey is assisting the patients to access information relating to them. Selfeey may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant patients, or to their doctors.
- Notwithstanding the above, Selfeey is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, Selfeey shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Selfeey including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User et
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed towards maintaining the privacy of the information uploaded by you on the Website and complying with the industry standard security safeguards for the purpose of securing the Website and the information provided / uploaded by you.
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures for the purpose of safeguarding all data you share with us. We also have comprehensive internal policies in place to prevent unauthorized access to your data. We take adequate steps to ensure that third parties we share data with also adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure the privacy and security of your information.
However, we are not responsible for any loss, unauthorised access, safety issue or any harm caused to you by any misuse of your personal information, unless it is a direct and foreseeable consequence of negligence and non-compliance on our part only. You hereby acknowledge that we are not responsible, in particular, for any third party action or action on your part leading to loss, damage or harm to you or any other person.
Third Party Websites and Services
Our Website and App may contain links to third party services, and give you the ability to access such third-party websites, products, and services. Please note that you may proceed to the use of such third party website or service at your own risk and the Company will not be held liable for any outcome or harm arising as a result of your use of such third party websites or services. Please read the privacy policies of any third party before proceeding to use their websites, products, or services.
If a User uses the Services or accesses the Website after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
Users and Consultants using the Consult platform.
You may be required to create an account and may be required to provide Selfeey with information such as your name, mobile number, email address, and such other information as requested by Selfeey on the Selfeey Mentor registration page in order to complete your registration.